5ignal WIP 5ignal WIP

when the sub bass kicked in i knew it was going to be good and it was :)

Norato responds:

Thanks for your nice comment :)

Serious Loop Beat Serious Loop Beat

this is cool bro whats the vst you used for the moog or whatever its called?

Father-of-Death responds:

3xOsc, the only one i ever use, with blood overdrive. Saw and sine wave with an automated cutoff filter.

World World

some neat ideas in here i might steal hehehe very cool 5/5

Rape Funk Loop Rape Funk Loop

disturbing

Father-of-Death responds:

=/ ... =]

Battle of the Arps Battle of the Arps

reminds me of when im at the disco chilling at the back in the darkness trying to spy my crush and make a plan. i like the wtf solo at 1.45

Blue Space Blue Space

i really fucking like this

Mizz-Swagnificent responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you do!

If Only If Only

i didnt find this depressing, i found it chilled. good guitar work and didnt go corny with ur vocal style, so 5 stars mate. sound a bit like REM

Buddy (Concept 2) Buddy (Concept 2)

i like the piano melody and the slight off-tempo swing the song occasionally has. what was your inspiration behind the title? i feel like the development of the melody at 3.18 (and probs at other parts) is slightly corny and perhaps and transition to another verse would have been better.

Activated Activated

its called activated but clearly at the drop at 1.16 something gets broken and with the pitch down slides im sure your implying that something gets shutdown lmfao maybe im paranoid. composition was weird.

DJ-DG responds:

Meh, I had no idea what to literally name this song (I generally don't know how to name my songs), and I appreciate your opinion. I will hopefully make something more consistent next time. :) Cheers

(((((DDDUUUBBBSSSTTTEEEPPP))))) (((((DDDUUUBBBSSSTTTEEEPPP)))))

mastering is solid, synths are funny, overall cool vibe and nice melody, also loops well.